Rosemary Collar Now Available as PDF Pattern!

February 28, 2013


I'm so excited to offer my Rosemary Collar pattern as a PDF downloadable pattern! It is exactly the same as the printed version, except one pattern piece is cut into two pieces for assembling at home, and I've changed all the color sections to black and white, to save on ink when printing!

It's only $6 and is an instant download, so it will be automatically sent to you, anytime, anywhere, day or night! It's a mere 7 pages, so it's also a low commitment on your resources!

Now that I'm set up to do these kinds of downloads, you can expect that my other patterns will appear this way too! Though I have other priorities in line in front of that, so I'm anticipating those to be ready by summer. Stay tuned!

And in the meantime, pick up the Rosemary Collar PDF today in the shop! I welcome your feedback since this is the first time I've done a pattern this way. Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks to Rochelle for testing the PDF process!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I'm going to hopefully be making this next weekend.

    I just pinned this on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, how did I miss this post.??!?!??!??!! I must have this, cuz it's too cute.....brb gotta go get my credit card. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Claudia!!! Share photos when you've made one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that it is downloadable!

    ReplyDelete